Founded in 1974 and based in in Bandar Seri Begawan, Royal Brunei Airlines is the flag carrier airline of the Sultanate of Brunei. Wholly owned by the Government of Brunei, the airline operates a fleet of 12 aircraft, serving 22 destinations.
As of October 2018, Royal Brunei Airlines operates the following fleet:
- 2 Airbus A320
- 5 Airbus A320neo
- 5 Boeing B787-8 Dreamliner
Other 2 Airbus A320neo on order are expected to join the fleet by the end of 2018.
- Call Centre: +673 221 2222
- Royal Skies: +673 236 7833
- London Reservations: +44 207 5846660
- For additional contact information, please visit this page.